TCL is working with Wood Marsh Architects to undertake design, documentation and construction supervision for landscape works at the new RACV Resort Redevelopment at Cape Schanck, Victoria. RACV Cape Schanck Resort is situated 500 hundred metres off the coastline of the Mornington Peninsula within a landscape of soft rolling dunes and remnant bands of dense shrub and woodland plantings, providing stunning views overlooking Bass Strait and Western Port Bay.
Stage 1 reached practical completion on the 30 April with the remaining Stage 2 works, consisting of a flying fox, sunken lawn and jumping pillow, to be completed in the coming month. An official opening will follow completion.
Landscape works include:
· An outdoor children’s playspace
· Sunken lawn
· Jumping pillow with shade structure and protective fence
· Kick-about ball play and activity areas
· Large timber decking space connected to the resort pool and gym area
· BBQ/Family picnic zone
· Walking tracks and shared use path network
· Dedicated wedding ceremony area
· Landscaped entrance and car parking facilities
· Steep embankment planting to prevent with soil erosion and provide wind buffer to the site.
Stay tuned for photographs of the completion later in the year.